Terms & Conditions
1. Only adults, capable and legally permitted in their metropolitan are authorised to order.
2. Product delivery times are one week. except on public holidays. Orders placed and meant for delivery to areas outside of all major metropolitan regions in France may experience longer shipment times and will attract an additional fee. These are special cases and the customer will be notified of this possible delay.
3. In accordance with Articles L121-21 et seq. Of the Consumer Code, the Customer has a period of fourteen clear days from receipt of the product to exercise their right of withdrawal without having to justify reasons or pay penalties. In case of withdrawal the Customer must return, at his expense, all of the elements of the package within a maximum of fourteen days following the communication of his decision to withdraw.
4. The prices are expressed in Euros (€) and displayed all French taxes included (French VAT and all other applicable taxes).
6. The goods always travel at the risk of the recipient. It is therefore up to the buyer to check the contents of the package at the time of delivery and to make reservations if necessary, as follows: on the delivery slip provided by the carrier or by immediately calling the carrier’s customer service, in the presence of the delivery man. And, in all cases, by notifying La Petite Cave by RECOMMENDED LETTER addressed to its above address within 2 days after receipt of the package AND by email to: email@example.com.